Reduce your employer liability and optimize productivity with these
Choose the best option for you and learn more
Protect your business from lawsuits, meet federal and state requirements and clearly explain workplace expectations and company benefits to employees.
- Federal and state compliant policies (for all 50 states)
- Offer a California-specific handbook
- Handbooks can be maintained online or downloaded
- Rollout to employees and acknowledgements can be handled online
- Federal and state policy updates can be managed and incorporated throughout the year
- Annually renewable online access to employee handbook
The foundation of effective recruiting efforts, employee performance and talent development.
- Job description development and/or review
- Job analysis to include essential functions, duties and responsibilities, FLSA status, physical demands and requirements
- Job specification to include knowledge, skills, abilities and other qualifications
OPTIMIZE ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE!
Learn more about driving accountability and achieving results.
A key contributor to high performance and productivity is setting and communicating job performance standards to employees.
- Establishing performance expectations
- Defining successful performance & measurements used
- May include setting goals
Reduce your risk by properly classifying positions according to their FLSA status.
- Employee classification analysis
- Risk Assessment – Exemption by exemption evaluation
- Self-audit tool is a one-year subscription with unlimited audits and reports
Self Audit Tool
1st position audited
+ $125 each add’l
Training—Compliance & Manager/Employee Success
Meet your employer requirements and set up your team for success by providing critical, timely training.
- Workplace Harassment & Violence (state specific) – Managers & Employees
- HIPAA Privacy & Security Rule incl. Breach Protocol | Cybersecurity
- Employment Laws | Hiring & Termination
- Performance Reviews | Coaching & Positive/Progressive Discipline
- Workplace Conflict Resolution
- Leadership Development
Have the tools you need to successfully handle the HR responsibilities of your organization.
- Client Access to Online Tools to include HR checklists, interview guides, sample job descriptions, salary benchmarking, FMLA Advisor, HR training videos, downloadable forms and much more.
- Federal & State Law Notifications & Updates
- Compliance Calendar
- HR Hotline (optional)